- Orders are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We suggest that you reserve videos as far in advance as possible.
- All materials are loaned free of charge to Rape Crisis Center staff and to NYSCASA members.
- Items will be shipped UPS at no cost to the borrower. Borrowers are responsible for return shipping and insurance charges via UPS or first-class mail. The Date Due Form enclosed with shipped items will provide further information.
- All materials will be loaned for a maximum of one month including shipping time. In order to accommodate all users, materials should arrive back at NYSCASA on or before the due date. Requests for renewal must be made by phone prior to the due date and will be granted if the material has not been placed on reserve by another member.
- Additional materials may be borrowed when outstanding materials are returned.
- Lost materials will be billed to borrowers at the purchase price plus $20 for replacement fee.
- Borrowers are asked to complete a comment sheet to be returned with materials.
- Individuals who are not staff members at any of New York's Rape Crisis Centers or not current NYSCASA members also have access to Resource Library materials.
- The individual may become a NYSCASA member.
- The individual may schedule a time to read materials or preview videos in the Resource Library.
- The individual may ask a staff member at his/her local Rape Crisis Center to borrow materials.
- Lastly, the individual may deposit a check with NYSCASA for the total replacement cost of the materials. This check will be returned to the borrower upon return of the materials.
< Back to Library Search