You don’t have to become a member to get these five great benefits for everyone:
- Access to the expertise of NYSCASA’s well-informed staff. NYSCASA staff possesses a wealth of information regarding sexual violence, interventions, and prevention.
- A variety of training and technical assistance events. NYSCASA offers low-cost/no-cost webinars and in-person trainings throughout the year.
- Free resources. In addition to the webinars and trainings, many other resources are provided at no charge on NYSCASA’s website.
- Social media updates. NYSCASA shares information and news via Facebook, Twitter, and its website.
- Advocacy efforts. NYSCASA promotes effective prevention strategies and appropriate responses for victims of sexual assault/abuse.