Yes, I support NYSCASA’s work to End Sexual Violence!
As a coalition, our strength comes from the collective voices of our membership. Join us and make it known that the New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault is strong, vibrant and insistent that we end sexual violence.
A portion of the dues from your membership donation supports programs that provide technical services, primary prevention materials and legislative education strategies to more than 75 Rape Crisis Programs and across New York State.
I would like to become a member of the Coalition and receive:
- NYSCASA newsletter, this electronic publication will keep you up to date on all of our activities–from our legislative agenda to new initiatives to what’s current with sexual assault issues around the country
- An invitation to our annual meeting and dinner, where you can meet with your fellow advocates who are dedicated to end rape, child sexual abuse, and all forms of sexual violence
- Discounted rates to participate in our numerous trainings and seminars
- Access to the NYSCASA lending library, available to members only, where you will find books, publications, videos and DVDs that help you, and the people you serve, understand the nature of sexual assault and how to stop sexual violence.
- Access to the advice and resources of NYSCASA’s well-informed staff
- Student ($10 annually)
- Standard ($30 annually)
- Family/Partner ($60 annually)
- Ally/Organization ($100 annually)