01 May What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Trauma
Giving Lawyers the Tools to Understand & Represent Clients Who’ve Experienced Trauma
From 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM
At CNY Philanthropy Center, Ballroom
431 E. Fayette St., Syracuse, NY 13202
Vera House, Inc. and Onondaga County Bar Association / Carrie Chantler: 315-579-2578 or email@example.com
This powerhouse CLE covers a lot of ground and you’ll want to be in at that level and work toward an upper level understanding of the issues related to representing a client who has gone through a traumatic experience.
PLEASE NOTE! This CLE registration limit has been met. If you would like to be put on a WAITING LIST, please contact Carrie Chantler at (315) 579-2578 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This CLE covers the following:
- The Child Victims Act passed January 29, 2019. What now?
- Learn how to engage with your clients who’ve experienced trauma.
- Is your firm or practice prepared to represent clients who’ve gone through trauma?
The Legal Project at Vera House, Inc. is creating a Preferred Provider list of attorneys practicing in the areas of family law, trusts and estates, bankruptcy, immigration, and NYS Child Victims Act claims. Attorneys must attend this free CLE to join the Preferred Provider List.
- Loren Cunningham, MSW, Director of Community Engagement, Vera House, Inc.
- Tyler Sliker, LMFT, Clinical Supervisor, Vera House, Inc.
- Sarah Cumbie Reckess, Esq., Executive Director, Center for Court Innovation