NYSCASA offers several annual membership levels:
$100 Ally Organization
$500 NYS DOH-Approved Rape Crisis Program
You don’t have to become a member to get these five great benefits for everyone!
- Access to the expertise of NYSCASA’s well-informed staff. NYSCASA staff possesses a wealth of information regarding sexual violence, interventions, and prevention.
- A variety of training and technical assistance events. NYSCASA offers low-cost/no-cost webinars and in-person trainings throughout the year.
- Free resources. In addition to the webinars and trainings, many other resources are provided at no charge on NYSCASA’s website.
- Social media updates. NYSCASA shares information and news via Facebook, Twitter, and its website.
- Advocacy efforts. NYSCASA promotes effective prevention strategies and appropriate responses for victims of sexual assault/abuse.
You get these five additional benefits when you become a member!
- Access to NYSCASA’s lending library. Hundreds of books, publications, videos, DVDs, and other resources on sexual violence dynamics, appropriate interventions, and prevention strategies are available for members to borrow in person or via postal mail.
- Advance notice regarding key NYSCASA events. Advance notice of events (for example, NYSCASA’s statewide conference or annual meeting) allows members opportunities to register before the general public.
- Discounted registration fees. Members receive discounts that are not offered to the general public.
- E-news updates. These communications help members keep current on sexual assault issues.
- Invitation to NYSCASA’s annual meeting. This meeting is a great opportunity to meet with NYSCASA staff and other professionals working to address sexual violence.
New York State Department of Health-approved rape crisis program members receive three extra benefits!
- Eligible member rape crisis programs receive funding, such as Sexual Assault Services Formula Program (SASP) funding.
- Voting privileges. Member rape crisis programs get to cast their vote at NYSCASA’s annual meeting.
- Preferred status. Member rape crisis programs receive earliest notice of key NYSCASA events, best discounts, most frequent news updates and alerts, access to more NYSCASA resources, and extra opportunities to provide feedback that helps to inform NYSCASA activities.