14 Jan Introduction to Restorative Justice Virtual Training
From 12:00 PM until 8:00 PM ET
Presented by SEEDS Community Resolution Center / firstname.lastname@example.org
These experiential trainings will introduce participants to Restorative Justice concepts, practices, and strategies. Learn how to facilitate circles, and integrate an applied understanding of conflict resolution and mediation principles into Restorative Justice processes. SEEDS trainers draw from their experience of implementing Restorative Justice within a variety of contexts.
The training will incorporate experiential exercises, role-plays, and hands-on opportunities to practice facilitating a variety of circle formats, including:
- Value and Agreement Circles
- Community Building Circles
- Discussion Circles
- Academic Content or Issues Circles
What can I expect?
- Engage in experiential exercises and role-plays
- Gain practical skills in facilitating restorative circles
- Learn and practice Restorative Communication strategies
- Connect with fellow participants and practitioners committed to Restorative Practices
Learn more and register at https://www.seedscrc.org/rj-training